Occupational Therapist - Hybrid Role
11 May 2018
- Location: Sydney
- Job Type: Full Time
- Reference No. 2479027
- 20 years old: 50 locations Australia-wide: 500+ staff
- Team goal rewards e.g. Harbour Cruise, Wine Tasting, Surf School
- Team lunch - last Friday of every month
This client offers and amazing array of benefits as profiled below. They work within occupational rehab, NDIS and DES. The successful applicant will have the opportunity to work across all these areas in a Hybrid role. P: 1300 905 373 / E: firstname.lastname@example.org now for more info.
- Injury Management of clients with physical and psychological injuries within DES, NDIS, worker's compensation, life-insurance and motor vehicle accident frameworks
- Physiotherapists and Occupational Therapists: ADL's, Functional capacity, work-site, job task analysis and manual handling training etc.
- Psychologists and Rehab Counsellors: Vocational rehab, counselling, mediation, stress management and EAP Programs
- All the above roles involve writing reports, end to end case management or one-off Assessments and reports, medical case conferences and liaising with all relevant stakeholders to sustainably and optimally return injured parties to work
- OT with AHPRA registration
- 18 months experience desired (Occupational Rehabilitation or NDIS)
- Competitive Salary: To $75K Base + Super + Performance Incentives
- Structured on-boarding and induction: Employer Professional development contributions: Regular in-services
- Work-life balance: Up to 6 weeks paid leave per year - 5 weeks after 12 months of service and 6 weeks after 24 months of service
- Complimentary Big Team Lunch in a city location on the Last Friday of every month - Finish work at 1:30 pm
- Quarterly Team Goal reward based on hours / outcomes / RTW % (Examples: Harbour Cruise, Wine Tasting, Learn to Surf School etc.)
For a confidential discussion, please call our Allied Health recruitment consultants on:
Connie: 0421 031 405 / Renee: 0481 135 824
P: 1300 905 373
Hit: Apply now!