Physiotherapist / Occupational Therapist - School Hours x 4 Days
08 August 2018
- Location: Melbourne
- Job Type: Part Time
- Reference No. 2590522
- Join a multidisciplinary team of highly skilled clinicians
- Be part of a large supportive organisation but work locally
- Ongoing PD
Join a multidisciplinary team of highly skilled clinicians who take pride in treating every individual with genuine care. We are seeking a Physiotherapist or Occupational Therapist to work in St Helena. Full training and induction will be provided with ongoing support and mentoring from experienced allied health professionals.
Please call Renee on 0481 135 824 or Connie on 0421 031 405 for more information.
- Physiotherapist or Occupational Therapist with AHPRA registration
- Will have a passionate commitment to work with older members of the community and assisting them to lead their best lives - pain free
- St Helena - 4 hrs x 4 days
- Well supported role: Work with experienced allied health professionals
- Pain management: Group exercise classes / falls & balance classes
- Gerontology Functional Assessments: Home safety assessments in a community setting
- $73K + Super - Pro Rata'd
- Professional Development
Renee: 0481 135 824 / Connie: 0421 031 405
P: 1300 905 373 / E: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hit: Apply Now!