15 June 2020
- Location: Melbourne
- Job Type: Full Time
- Reference No. 2590522
- Join a multidisciplinary team of highly skilled clinicians
- Be part of a large supportive organisation but work locally
- Work close to home
Join a multidisciplinary team of highly skilled clinicians who take pride in treating every individual with genuine care. We are seeking a Physiotherapist to work in Cheltenham. Full training and induction will be provided with ongoing support and mentoring from experienced allied health professionals.
Please call Renee on 0481 135 824 or Connie on 0421 031 405 for more information.
- Physiotherapist with AHPRA registration
- Will have a passionate commitment to work with older members of the community and assisting them to lead their best lives - pain free
- Cheltenham - Aged Care
- Well supported role: Work with experienced allied health professionals
- Pain management: Group exercise classes / falls & balance classes
- Gerontology Functional Assessments: Home safety assessments in a community setting
- To $73K + Super - based on experience
- Professional Development
Renee: 0481 135 824 / Connie: 0421 031 405
P: 1300 905 373 / E: email@example.com
Hit: Apply Now!