Rehabilitation Consultant: OT / PT / EP: Newcastle
05 June 2019
- Location: NSW Other
- Job Type: Full Time
- Reference No. 2948121
Join an organisation that is experiencing tremendous growth.
Job Flexibility- Tailored Professional Development
We are excited to be partnering with this Occupational Rehabilitation provider that pride themselves on their committed team and provision of innovative services.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Manage a case load in Occupational Rehabilitation, providing assessments and interventions in order to assist your clients return safely to work after injury.
- Conduct Assessments which may include pre-employment, ergonomic assessments and manual handling risk assessments
- Develop Return to Work plans
- Build business relationships and work with a team of professionals and stakeholders to achieve successful results and targets.
- Degree qualified and AHPRA Registration in Occupational Therapy or Physiotherapy
- Experience within Occupational Rehabilitation
- Proactive, with a hands-on approach to your work and great communication skills
- Current Driver's Licence
Impressive benefits designed to help you maintain a comfortable lifestyle and reward you for your hard work
- $80K Base + Super, PD, mobile, laptop, in-services and great incentive program
- Thorough induction and ongoing mentoring
- Realistic caseload: Achievable KPI's
- Flexible hours
Connie: 0421 031 405 / Renee: 0481 135 824
P: 1300 905 373
Hit: Apply Now!