Rehabilitation Counsellor/Registered Psychologist - Parramatta
07 August 2020
- Location: Sydney
- Job Type: Full Time
- Reference No. 3147839B
- Use your counselling and psych skills to assist injured workers
- Loads of Professional Development and Mentoring on Offer
- Generous Salary Up to $95K + Super ++
PARRAMATTA: We have mulitiple opportunities for an enthusiastic and motivated Rehabilitation Counsellor/Psychologist to join a team working in the Parramatta and surrounding areas. Working with people who have sustained an injury and/or have a disability. Fantastic opportunities to utilise your specialised skills.
- Managing a caseload of workplace rehabilitation files and coordinating services to ensure that they achieve their return to work goals.
- Completing high quality assessments and services such as Vocational Assessments, Workplace Assessments etc.
- Completing NDIS assessments and services if desired and in areas matching allied health discipline.
- Developing exceptionally well written reports and management plans that incorporate useful and cutting edge strategies and interventions.
- Providing services across different environments including work places, homes and community programs
- Rehabilitation Counsellor or Psychology degree and full ASORC/AHPRA/RCAA registration
- Care about providing exceptional customer service
- Passionate about helping people to achieve their goals
- Communicate effectively and appropriately
- Experience in meeting daily and weekly billable targets
- Take pride in your work and focus on excellent quality
- Car and licence
- A current National Police Clearance and Working With Children Check or willingness to obtain one prior to commencement
- To $95K Base + Super + Bonuses - based on experience
- Wellness Programs
- Professional Development
- Work-Life Balance
- Happy and Diverse Workplace
Renee Reynolds: 0481 135 824 / Connie Morrall: 0421 031 405
P: 1300 905 373
Hit: Apply Now!